- 22 Juried Show Blog Exhibition Curated by Paula Tognarelli
- The Griffin Museum is supporting Autism Awareness Month in April 2016
- Photographer Erin Malone Channeling Arthur Griffin
- Arthur Griffin’s Singular Vision at Lafayette City Center Passageway
- Arthur Griffin and the Griffin Museum in Black and White Magazine
The Brothers by Elin Hoyland
Harald and Mathias lived on the small farm in rural Norway. In retirement much of their simple life was taken up managing firewood for their home. At least twice a day, they also fed wild birds in the twenty bird boxes that they monitored. Their days followed a predictable and comforting.
1 in stock