- 22 Juried Show Blog Exhibition Curated by Paula Tognarelli
- The Griffin Museum is supporting Autism Awareness Month in April 2016
- Photographer Erin Malone Channeling Arthur Griffin
- Arthur Griffin’s Singular Vision at Lafayette City Center Passageway
- Arthur Griffin and the Griffin Museum in Black and White Magazine
One Hundred Flowers by Harold Feinstein
One Hundred Flowers features 100 exquisite colour portraits of dahlias, roses, anemones, poppies, pansies, orchids, tulips, azaleas, peonies, and other flowers in luscious detail. Each variety is coupled with a brief description, including tips about cultivation, as well as comprehensive notes about the major flower groups, all written by a distinguished botanistmaking the book as useful as it is beautiful. One Hundred Flowers also includes an introduction by popular garden author and lecturer Sydney Eddison and a critical essay by celebrated photography critic A.D. Coleman.
1 in stock