- 22 Juried Show Blog Exhibition Curated by Paula Tognarelli
- The Griffin Museum is supporting Autism Awareness Month in April 2016
- Photographer Erin Malone Channeling Arthur Griffin
- Arthur Griffin’s Singular Vision at Lafayette City Center Passageway
- Arthur Griffin and the Griffin Museum in Black and White Magazine
City of Children by Monika Merva
Since 2002 Monika Merva has been documenting the lives of children who are living in a government housing facility in Hungary; a facility for children who are fleeing from abusive and poverty-stricken backgrounds. They call this place “The City of Children.”
Based in New York, Merva has exhibited at many international venues, including the Griffin Photography Museum, Winchester, MA; the RayKo Photo Center, San Francisco, CA; FotoFest, Houston, TX; and The International House, New York, NY. Her work is in collections such as the George Eastman House.
Anthony Bannon is the director of George Eastman House International Museum of Photography and Film in Rochester, NY.
3 in stock