The Griffin Museum, Dominic Chavez and Essdras Suarez present
DESTINATION: CUBA Photography Workshop
*limited to 14 participants*
$500 deposit required.
Cost: Double occupancy: $6,010/person
Single occupancy: $6,460/person
Two ‘A La Carte Photo Journeys’ mentors: Essdras M Suarez, Pulitzer Prize winner, & Dominic Chavez, world-class, globally exhibited photojournalist
- Accommodation: all nights in top-tier hotels included, plus one night in Miami
- Non-stop, round-trip flights from Miami to Havana
- U.S. Treasury Dept. license and letters of authorization
- Cuba entry visa
- All land transportation and local transfers in Cuba
- Daily breakfast with some group dinners
- Comprehensive educational exchange program, including all entrance fees (this may be modified to allow for more photo opportunities)
- Experienced English-speaking guide and driver
- All taxes, fees (except Cuba departure tax of $30.00
- Accident and health insurance while abroad
This trip does not include airfare to and from Miami and gratuities.
Cities you will visit: Habana, Cardenas and Matanzas.
Paseo del Prado
Callejon de Hamelin
Hemingway’s Finca Vigia
The Christopher Columbus cemetery
Varadero’s world-famous beaches
Itinerary and pricing subject to change. A daily itinerary will be provided 60 days prior to departure.